1. How do I sign up as a member?
You can choose your membership and register on our website: www.tamilrise.org Once your application is received it will be reviewed by the RISE secretariat to ensure all criteria is met. After the filled in membership form is verified, payment is confirmed you will receive a call / message from secretariat confirming your membership and you will be added to the RISE WhatsApp group.
2. Do I need to log in every time to book a seat at an event?
There are multiple ways to register for an event – you can register on our website / The Rise APP or call us. We will guide you on getting a seat and give you all the information you need. The Rise APP is user-friendly and you will easily be able to register for an event.
3. Will I get access to The RISE APP once I become a member?
Yes, once you have fulfilled the application review process and your application is accepted by the RISE secretariat you will gain access to the RISE APP – directory, members' business info, events and knowledge of past events of the RISE info will be avail on this APP which is user-friendly. We have a dedicated team that will guide you on APP usage.
4. After becoming a member is there an orientation or training Program?
Yes, the chapter Office bearers and core committee members will give you an orientation and share videos which will be an introductory session. You will be handheld by other RISE members too and will be most comfortable at all our events.
5. How do I change my membership package?
To change your membership package please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Can I just turn up for an event or do I need to book in advance?
You need to register for all events; however, we also have spot registration which you can avail of at the venue by paying the applicable charges.
7. How do I change my membership package?
To change your membership package please get in touch by emailing to email@example.com
8. What happens if I cannot make it to the event after registering is there a refund?
You need to give a ring to the secretariat and cancel your registration or inform your Chapter President. Cancellation to an event is allowed only one month before the event. The decision to refund the amount paid is at the sole discretion of the Chapter President and the founder of RISE. Refunds will be paid only via cheque or online, no cash transactions will be done.
9. What is the process if I’m interested in mentoring your Summit?
Peer-to-peer mentoring is an exclusive benefit of a RISE member. You can contact your chapter President or our founder for more details or read about our summit on our website.
10. How do I know if I am registered for an event?
When you book your seat online you will receive an automated confirmation, which will allow you to add the event to your digital calendar. You will also receive final confirmation of your booking, along with any finer event details ahead of the event. If you are still not sure you have registered you can always feel free to give us a ring on +919150060032
11. Can I still come to your event if I am not a member?
Yes, we do allow nonmembers to our events as guests but you will have to pay the applicable charges.
12. Will the RISE secretariat take care of my accommodation and travel booking for events?
Yes, we have a dedicated team headed by Mr.Ramachandran at the secretariat who takes care of all travel, accommodation and visa application formalities. You can reach him on +91 9108276616
13. How do I cancel my membership?
YWhen you become a member of the RISE forum there is a minimum commitment of 2 years. After this period, you can cancel your membership by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We request 30 days’ notice for all cancellations.
14. Where can I read about your full Terms and Conditions?
You can read about the full Membership Terms and Conditions on our website on our Membership page.